Whether you are an individual seeking an exciting new challenge, or a company seeking top-notch talent, your interests are most assuredly kept confidential. We never present a candidate's resume without their express permission, and unless given approval by the candidate, we never contact current employers.
Please contact us at the address provided if you are a top-level, trustworthy hospitality manager or executive looking for opportunities with the finest companies in our industry worldwide. Due to our long association with the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration as a student, staff member, and volunteer, we naturally specialize in finding great opportunities for Cornell alumni and graduates of the other finest international colleges of hospitality management.
Here are all the current opportunities available through Philippus Miller III & Associates:
- Chief Operations Officer - hotel ownership and management firm - Orlando, FLAn established, visionary luxury hospitality brand is seeking a Chief Operations Officer to be responsible for their growing portfolio of luxury boutique resort hotels, mostly located in the southeastern US. In addition to their ten operating properties, they have four projects in the pipeline and are looking to continue growth via ground-up development, acquisitions, and management opportunities. Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the executive team, the COO's direct reports include the entire operations function: all the hotel General Managers, as well as the VPs of Sales and Marketing, F&B Concepts and Operations (2), and Engineering. The company's real estate/development function is housed in a different division. Almost half of the firm's revenue is derived from food and beverage, so expertise in this area is essential. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business or similar. A Master's degree is preferred. A seasoned luxury multi-property operations executive, with a minimum of seven years of relevant work experience with a similar title and scope of responsibility. Experience in luxury hotel brands is preferred, although an organization with a similarly sized portfolio of independent properties could also be suitable. Experience in a fast paced, high change, growing company, who possesses an extensive food and beverage background in luxury-level outlets & markets. Regional travel of up to 50%, particularly during hotel openings. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more details.
- Director, Corporate Revenue Management - hotel ownership company - Washington, DCReporting to the VP Revenue Management of this large organization, the Director will play an integral role in the company's pursuit of enhancing portfolio revenue and market share performance. As a member of the RM team, the director will be primarily responsible for property, regional and portfolio analyses of company owned hotels, as well as maintaining and enhancing RM analytical systems. Responsibilities: prepare and analyze property/portfolio data to identify areas of opportunity for further revenue enhancement. This includes monitoring property booking pace; segmentation and mix of business; channel production; sales deployment initiatives; and other revenue enhancement activities. Work with asset managers to identify opportunities with their individual portfolios and in preparation for their property calls/visits, focusing on third-party managed properties and repositioned assets, as well as top 30 hotels. Responsible for projects related to integration of new data into RM systems. Monthly preparation and reporting of key revenue performance indicators and outlook information in order to identify trends and opportunities. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with brand, regional and property revenue managers, as well as with sales and ecommerce partners. Identify industry, market and property trends and communicate them to the investment, asset management and enterprise analytics teams. Ad hoc analysis of property, regional or portfolio statistics as requested. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in hotel administration, business or similar, with emphasis placed on RM and statistical analysis. Six or more years of experience in RM, with corporate or regional level RM experience much preferred. Multi-property experience is a must. Advanced Excel skills. A self-starter with the proven ability to perform concurrent tasks. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Detail oriented, with strong organizational abilities. The ability to work in a team as well as independently. Experience with Cognos or similar products preferred. Please contact us for more information.
- Business Development Manager, hotel real estate and financial markets - hospitality tech firm - DC/Northeast corridorA hospitality technology firm in DC has developed a next-generation benchmarking platform which helps hotels improve profits by evaluating and predicting revenue performance net of acquisition costs. Built on the firm's industry-wide database with a long history of hotel stays and acquisition costs, its cloud technology permits a hotel to monitor and manage its efforts to capture the highest percentage of guest-paid revenue. Owners and operators can determine a hotel's optimal business mix and manage resources to achieve it. In combination with key external data streams such as AirBnB stay patterns and consumer review data, it can generate reports on demand profiles in major markets to help operators improve hotel performance, and for the real estate community to understand the opportunities available for hotel transactions and development efforts. The company has deep hospitality experience and a passion to sustain the industry's financial health in this highly challenging and dynamic digital marketplace. This role will implement and execute sales and business development activities related to the real estate and financial markets, selling and assisting in the development of the firm's data, analytics and insights products. Target markets on the financial side are equity analysts, hedge funds, and private equity/investment groups. Prospects on the real estate side include hotel brokers, bankers, lenders, CMBS, developers, appraisers, and branded development/franchise sales. Responsibilities: identify and qualify prospects with a need for enhanced data for evaluating and predicting revenue performance for a hotel or group of hotels. Conduct in-person, online and phone sales calls with qualified buyers. Negotiate and prepare proposals and agreements for the sale of data and analytics products. Manage new sales leads, update and maintain client accounts using Salesforce. Manage client and lead generation communications by collaborating with the marketing team to create emails, blogs and social content that promote the use of the company's intelligence. Seek out and participate in opportunities to convey thought leadership with this enhanced intelligence for use in real estate transactions and development. Assist as the subject matter expert in the development of the data and analytics products through consultation with prospects and clients. Requirements: five to ten years of experience in or around hotel real estate (broker, appraisal, lending, asset management, franchise sales). Experience in and a working knowledge of the hotel industry. Sales or business development experience in the real estate or financial communities is preferred, as is experience with data analytics. Quantitative but extroverted, A self-starter, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The position will be based in suburban DC, but for the right candidate the firm would consider remote officing along the Northeast corridor. Please contact us for more information.
- Vice President of Business Development - hotel firm - Atlanta, GAAn established hospitality management/investment/advisory company is seeking a senior hospitality business development executive. Reporting to the SVP, this individual will be a key member of the senior management team who will assist with the company's business development efforts, including acquisitions, third party management, new development deals, and equity and debt sourcing efforts. Specific areas of responsibility include forming strategic alliances, negotiating partnerships and significantly growing the hotel portfolio through incremental and individual industry relationships. This individual will also be responsible and capable of complex independent financial modeling and analysis process for potential deals, existing hotels, and other investor/corporate entity needs. The VP will have the proven ability to manage his or her own deal flow, and to work a deal from introduction to close. He/she may also assist with deals originated by others, and will possess proven excellent business relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Responsibilities: raise new sources of equity/capital for the firm's equity investments and JV/acquisition opportunities. Oversee all aspects of analyzing and assessing models and closing on acquisition, finance and management opportunities, and lead the negotiation and due diligence process for all of the above. Perform complex modeling and analysis. Negotiate and structure JV and management agreements. Be one of the firm's main points of contact for brokers and others for sourcing potential acquisitions/deals. Develop and maintain excellent franchise and capital relationships. Investigate and follow up on maximizing ROI projects within existing portfolio (i.e. excess land sales/development, brand changes, major capex projects). Be point of contact for any hotel dispositions/asset sales, as well as executing any necessary refinancing and/or restructuring of existing debt. Contact capital partners, servicers, and lenders for JV and management opportunities; contact REITs for JV, management, leasehold, and off-market acquisition opportunities; contact franchisors for management, acquisition, and new development opportunities - both value add and stabilized assets. Raise equity for ownership/investment opportunities. Seek debt capital providers for potential deals. Generate incremental fee income via management and acquisition/development fees, promotes, consulting, and purchasing/project management. Maximize ROI of all equity investments. Modeling and financial analysis of due diligence information to include but not limited to detailed financials, STR reports, PIP, QA, GSS, and market data. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration or business, MBA preferred. A highly accomplished dealmaker with extensive experience in business development. A successful track record of negotiating large, strategic deals, with more than 5 years of hospitality industry experience at either corporate, regional, or property level. Experience in negotiating franchise license and purchase and sale agreements as well as loan documents. Lodging experience to encompass one or more of the following: business development, operations experience, or operational understanding of full-service or resort hotels; asset or portfolio management; consulting and valuation; development or design and construction; experience within a brand or franchising company. Ability to create complex financial models in Excel, and a thorough understanding of advanced Excel macros, links, workbooks, formulas, etc. A demonstrated knowledge of financial principles and modeling processes. Must be fluent in investment analysis techniques, including NPV, IRR, and DCF. Demonstrated deal and deal closing experience. Please contact us for more information.
- Resort Director of Finance - resort hotel - Chesapeake Bay, MDReporting to the overall Controller of a well established and expanding family-owned waterfront hospitality entity located an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, the Director will be responsible for the full-service 130 room resort's accounting and financial management function, and will provide the ownership and management team with accurate, meaningful and timely information on the status of the resort's financial performance. He/she will assist proactively and strategically with cost containment, revenue enhancement, cash flow, profit improvement opportunities and the safeguarding of company assets. Responsibilities: maintain proper and complete accounting records for the resort. Ensure that the accounts, records, and transactions are accurate at all times. Implement all necessary controls to safeguard the assets of the resort. Prepare and interpret financial statements and reports. Provide financial information to management as tools for maximizing profits and planning for the future. With the executive team, compile all resort budgets and forecasts, as well as cash flow forecasts. Manage cash flow and ensure that established controls and procedures are being complied with at all times. Ensure that the resort's computer systems and software are fully utilized, well safeguarded and properly maintained, and implement future changes/additions to the resort's electronic data processing systems. Ensure proper procedures and controls for all resort cashiers, and also for purchasing, receiving, storage and requisitioning. Ensure that physical inventories are taken of all supplies and operating equipment on a regular basis. Ensure that that the resort complies with the established credit and collection procedures. Check and approve expenditures via purchase requests and approvals. Approve and sign payments in accordance with established procedures. Reconcile all bank account statements and ensure that all revenue due the resort is properly accounted for. Produce daily report of revenue and expenses. Ensure that all receivables are collected within credit periods, and that payments are made and documented for all goods and services on a timely basis. Ensure all PMS, POS and accounting back office systems work in tandem to produce accurate and timely daily revenue reports and P&Ls. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration or accounting, with a minimum of five years of progressive hospitality resort accounting/finance experience. A thorough knowledge of accounting/hotel operations, purchasing and MIS functions; thorough knowledge of budgeting and generally accepted accounting principles; ability to maintain technical competence in accounting, tax matters and emerging hospitality industry innovations; ability to direct and coordinate accounting functions; ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor and direct employees and managers to achieve desired results; ability to access, input, analyze and retrieve information from computers; ability to manage by example; exceptional communication skills to negotiate and persuade guests and staff to achieve results beneficial to operation of hotel; ability to perform all necessary mathematical accounting operations; ability to participate in (and lead when necessary) all departmental and resort wide meetings. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Human Resources - resort hotel - Chesapeake Bay, MDReporting to the COO of a well established and expanding family-owned waterfront hospitality entity located an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, the Director of Human Resources will be an experienced executive who has supported an ideal work environment as well as effective business operations. This position will be responsible for directing all of the human capital functions of the organization; for strategic planning that will provide the organization with the best talent available as it enters an expansion/repositioning phase; and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of practices and trends within the industry. Responsibilities: plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's HR function and performance. Participate in the development of all plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of their impact on people. Set standards in accordance with the corporate mission statement. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the organization's people. Develop staffing strategies, implementation plans and programs to identify internal and external talent for positions of responsibility. Identify effective external sources for candidates of all levels. Develop progressive and proactive compensation/benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance. Develop programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit their full development and performance. Develop planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps, and develop programs to fill them. Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective listener and problem solver. Develop appropriate policies, programs and training for effective management of the people resources of the organization. Requirements: a degree in hospitality or human resources management, with a minimum of ten years of experience in resort hotel human resources management. Hotel, food and beverage, and/or gaming HR experience is required. A PHR or SPHR is preferred as well. An experienced trainer, with strong management skills and the ability to present work to executive staff. Outstanding written, oral, organizational, and analytical skills. Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends. Experience in strategic planning and implementation. Deep knowledge of human resources functions, including talent management, recruitment, compensation, training, benefits and employee relations. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Sales and Marketing - resort hotel - Chesapeake Bay, MDReporting to the COO of a well established and expanding family-owned waterfront hospitality entity located an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, the DOSM is responsible for the strategy, tactics and programs to create interest, demand and recognition for this full-service 130 room resort and its many diverse revenue centers, via the use of PR, product marketing, creative services, advertising, strategic relationships, direct sales, and event, channel and online marketing. He/she will be responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all sales and marketing functions to achieve the company objective of sales, growth, profits, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning consistent with corporate direction. Will act as first contact with all outside creative talent, i.e., entertainers, photographers, ad agencies, graphic artists, printers, to insure that the target market and image positioning is clearly communicated to all involved in the creation of collateral sales materials and advertising campaign strategies. Responsibilities: maintain high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality world. Maintain efficient sales office procedures for productive use of staff time and ensure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures. Oversee the process of monitoring and directing leads to sales managers. Provide motivation, support, encouragement, and direction to all members of the sales department. Make face-to-face sales calls. Assist in the creation of the marketing and sales plan. Oversee the maintenance of all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated, and mailing lists. Design and develop new programs and campaigns designed to draw additional sales from each market segment. Ensure that prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts is being done by sales staff (i.e., tracing, booking, contracting, communicating with relevant departments, and following up with group for feedback and future bookings). Identify and analyze competition, both locally and regionally. Work with brand and management company team to insure optimum results in cooperative sales, marketing and advertising campaigns. Marketing strategy: remain strategically, tactically, and program oriented, in that order. Develop strategic partners for referencing, credibility and alliances. Manage third party relationships. Create annual strategic and tactical sales/marketing plans, and maximize utilization of management information systems, in particular, Casino Track, to evaluate sources of business and customer trends. Conduct and analyze market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and features. Responsible for competitive analysis, strategies and tactics. Measure effectiveness of sales and marketing and implement improvements. Determine market needs and generate product requirements and definition for development. Central involvement in pricing, name positioning, packaging, and definition. Oversee production of appropriate collateral, sales, and merchandising materials. Manage and train existing and new sales & marketing staff. Lead and manage the functions of direct marketing, PR, advertising, online marketing, product management, channel marketing, event marketing (trade shows), and creative services. Generate summary reports and comprehensive quarterly and annual sales and marketing reports. Requirements: a college degree in hotel administration, business, or marketing is preferable. A successful hospitality sales/marketing track record. At least 6 years of progressive hospitality sales & marketing management experience, as well as experience in budgeting and business planning. Must be competent in computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Knowledge of revenue management, OTAs, consortia, FITs and wholesalers, and familiarity with Lanyon. Knowledge of Delphi and Opera are essential. A background in automated sales office systems and PMS systems is also essential, as is a track record of successful customer service. The ideal candidate will be well rounded in all aspects of marketing and sales methodology. Extensive knowledge of gaming, marina, hospitality, catering and residential apartment marketing issues, target markets, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns, budgeting, advertising, statistics and analysis, P&L background, planning skills, competitive strategies, event marketing, channel marketing, team management, presentation, sales and strong training skills. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Food and Beverage - resort hotel - Chesapeake Bay, MDReporting to the COO of a well established and expanding family-owned waterfront hospitality entity located an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, after expansion the Director of Food and Beverage will have comprehensive functional management for 130 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, one seasonal beach/pool operation, and 15,000 square feet of full-service banquet, wedding, and conference services. The resort is just beginning a major repositioning and expansion project that will grow F&B revenues from $7M to $14M. The Director will establish and maintain quality standards for product and service, will establish an environment of excellence for the resort's family of employees, and will develop and promote innovative, market segmented outlets and banquet events in order to meet customer satisfaction and profit plan objectives. Responsibilities: continuously monitor and evaluate product delivery systems in order to improve service. Track market trends and develop new products and venues to meet goals and objectives. Monitor departmental selection and training criteria, procedures, and tools such as job descriptions, standards, and manuals. Promote safety and sanitation. Actively solicit and act upon guest and employee feedback. Work with the marketing department to develop strategies to promote outlets, banquet events and other services. Prepare profit plans, forecasts, and financial analyses. Formulate and implement systems to control product, labor, and discretionary expenses in order to maximize profit. Mentor, train, coach and contribute to the professional development of team members in order to improve advancement opportunities. Requirements: a degree in hospitality, business, or similar. 10 years of food and beverage experience, with at least 5 years at a department head level position. Computer literacy, with working knowledge of POS, inventory management, and timekeeping systems, as well as Excel and MS Word. A thorough understanding of budgeting, P&Ls, forecasting, and accounting procedures. Demonstrated customer-oriented problem solving skills; clear, concise written and verbal communication skills; team building, time management, and organization skills; creativity and innovation; attention to detail and follow-up; decisiveness, and the ability to develop and inspire staff to achieving continuous improvement goals. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more details.
- Director of Marketing / Operations Manager / Food and Beverage Manager (3 positions) - luxury baths/spa/hotel - New York, NYA brand new Asian concepted spa/baths/30 room hotel located just across the river from Manhattan is seeking a Director of Marketing, an Operations Manager, and a Food and Beverage Manager. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this elegant and spectacular facility has 160 employees, 20 managers, and a wide variety of soaking baths, pools, saunas, and treatment facilities, a rooftop garden, pools, and 3 food and beverage outlets, as well as a 30 room luxury hotel. The property has met with great early success, accommodating as many as 1500 people a day at peak. To date it has relied upon millennials/social media for its marketing. The executives will need to be very hands-on, service oriented and available/visible/on the floor, managing by walking around, as well as by example. Ambitious up and comers could well be compelling candidates. The Marketing Director will report to the GM and will focus on the different demographics of the varied clientele and on the difference in how Americans view the concept of an Asian spa versus how Europeans and Asians view it. Of particular importance will be a good background in branding, reputation management, public/press relations, oral and written communications, and a strong understanding of social media. This facility has the distinct potential to be the best in its class and needs strong senior leadership. Very competitive salaries with a generous incentive bonus program are offered. Working for an entrepreneurial graduate of Cornell. Please contact us for more information.
- General Manager - mid-sized hotel and restaurant - Massachusetts islandsSeeking a seasoned general manager for a year-round inn on an island off the coast of Cape Cod that is well positioned for growth. Reporting to the owner of this historic 60 room hotel and restaurant, the GM will have full and direct responsibility for all aspects of property operations, including but not limited to guest services, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and multiple food and beverage operations. In addition, he/she will partner with best-in-class service providers for business functions such as accounting, marketing, and information technology. The GM is expected to be a "hands-on", "into the details" operator, who acts with the mindset of a business owner. He/she will need the appropriate business skills, people skills and vision to help unlock the vast potential of this hotel and to lead it to even higher levels of service, customer satisfaction, industry reputation, and profitability. In addition, the GM will be expected to work closely with the owner to translate his strategic vision for the hotel into a reality. He/she will be expected to become an integrated member of the island community, and as a result, the hotel is envisaged as being an important center for community activities. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business or similar. A minimum of ten years of hotel management experience is preferred, and an entrepreneurial and energetic outlook is required. The property operates year-round and would be a great long-term situation, perhaps for a couple that would treat it like their own property. Potential for live-in, or housing stipend provided. The owner is also open to considering a profit sharing arrangement, and he is considering purchasing more hotels, so there could be the opportunity to manage more than one property. Please contact us for more information.
- Senior Vice President, Hotel Operations - hotel ownership/management firm - Minneapolis, MNA hotel ownership and management company who owns 5 branded select service hotels in Minnesota/Wisconsin and with 2 more in the pipeline is seeking an SVP Operations to supervise the group's hotels as efficiently as possible. Responsibilities: hire and train qualified general managers to produce the highest volume of sales and affect the greatest profit while maintaining a high degree of public satisfaction, confidence and prestige in the service and quality of all hotels managed by the firm. Remain competitive in every area, producing and achieving budgetary goals. Follow company policies and procedures and maintain high employee morale. Oversee the supervision and operations of the hotels in order to achieve desired sales and profit goals. Interact with guests, potential guests, and community leaders. Maintain the highest ethical standards of operation and quality of services and facilities for company owned hotels. Ensure that hotel GMs achieve payroll and related budget and maintain high annual ratings on franchisor guest service indices and RevPAR within their competitive sets. Assist in developing and managing operating budgets for all hotels. Ensure that the sales efforts in all hotels are running up to par. Meet with sales managers to review sales calls and revenue achievements. Weekly review of hotel maintenance and quality standards for proper guest room, public space, and exterior cleanliness, as well as conduct random inspections. Analyze operations and meet with GMs to receive and review suggestions. Review monthly accounts receivable aging, guest complaints, brand guest satisfaction scores, and property ranking. Select, train and develop GMs, keeping them responsible for franchise and company standards and assisting them in improving their levels of performance. Oversee all programs that help improve employee morale and motivation. Direct monthly GM meetings regarding sales, forecasting, quality control, safety, etc. Prepare annual capital improvements lists and control and approve overtime, requisitions, purchase orders and all hotel expenses. Review star reports, CVB summaries and nightly occupancy comparisons. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hospitality or business. A minimum of 8 years of operations experience in a multi-unit, multi-location hospitality company, with a minimum of 5 years of general management experience, including a proven track record of growth and profitability. In addition to an operations background, experience in sales and marketing and/or accounting/finance is preferred. A strong knowledge of hospitality operations development theory, and methods and the ability to communicate them effectively to others within the organization. The ability to maximize the potential of the organization by introducing innovative concepts and holding teams accountable for the property-level delivery of customized, best-in-class solutions. Experience in developing and implementing appropriate systems for measuring critical aspects of operational management and development, including their impact on profit and revenue outcomes. Leadership skills, including communication, coaching, mentoring, feedback and training. A critical thinker and decision maker, with the ability to influence people in new ways of thinking- to commit and accept responsibility for actions combined with the patience to listen and respond. This executive will be an entrepreneurial and inspirational leader- someone who combines vision and urgency for the company. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel Real Estate Advisor - hotel brokerage firm - Midwestern location of choiceA commercial real estate brokerage firm dealing exclusively with hotel transactions currently has offices in Minnesota and Nebraska. The company transacts hotels in the upper Midwest via their national database of buyers and sellers, and they are now looking for self-starters to support the geographic growth of the firm. The expectation for a candidate would be to open a new brokerage office elsewhere in the Midwest (likely working from home) that focuses on adjacent and new geographic areas that will increase the firm's coverage of the US hotel marketplace. Attributes: professional communications skills. Self-motivation and self-direction, with the ability/willingness to work remotely while being part of a larger team. The ability and desire to work on a commission based income. Travel as required for showings, meetings, etc. Sales oriented, and willing to work as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers of hotels. Detail oriented, and able to check work completed by others to ensure that it is performed properly. The skill to create win/win solutions. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business, or related field, with a minimum of four years of experience in the quantitative side of the hotel industry or related business. The ability to read and understand/interpret hotel financial statements including NOI, EBITDA, ADR, occupancy, RevPAR, etc. Possesses, or has the ability to obtain, a real estate license in the state in which he or she intends to conduct business. Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) real estate law, local/regional economies, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government regulations as they pertain to the hotel industry. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel real estate transactions analysts/agents - San Francisco/other officesA small number of opportunities exist for hospitality transactions professionals to join one of the premier hotel advisory/brokerage groups, with 12 offices in the United States. The firm was founded in 2004 by hoteliers--owners, operators, and developers--who have a passion for the hospitality industry. The company has experienced rapid growth and been rated as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine for the last four years consecutively. The firm provides the highest quality brokerage, consulting and overall advisory services to the industry, the most accurate and timely analysis, along with the absolute integrity that has earned it the utmost respect from its peers and its clients. The team communicates and provides its services via technology beyond which the industry has even thought about. Its founders are its leaders. They do not answer to a mega-corporation, are not a subsidiary business, and are not publicly traded. This allows them to be the premier hotel advisory company without compromise. The group publishes articles, speaks at conferences, lectures at universities, and maintains a balance between their work and personal lives. Contrary to usual practice, the organization is always team-driven, working collectively and collaboratively. The organization is looking for the top 1% of talent in its industry segment for a long-term commitment to the firm. It offers the best industry commission splits, and as part of the family, all agents that meet criteria in longevity and performance have the ability to gain ownership in the company. Principals obtain and assign listings to teams of two or three, so new agents are able to work immediately on listings and have many diverse opportunities to close transactions. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree, preferably in hotel administration, real estate, or business, or an MBA Degree with a real estate finance focus. At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry in a consultancy, operational or brokerage role. Beyond this, individual profiles of varying levels of seniority will be considered. Upon joining the firm, 12 modules of training are required--from valuation analysis to branding to ethics. Although anyone selected will already be a hospitality real estate professional, by the end of their first year they will be a hotel expert. Working with Cornell Hotel School graduates. Please contact us for more details.
- Business Development Manager, hotel real estate and financial markets - hospitality tech firm - DC/Northeast corridor