Whether you are an individual seeking an exciting new challenge, or a company seeking top-notch talent, your interests are most assuredly kept confidential. We never present a candidate's resume without their express permission, and unless given approval by the candidate, we never contact current employers.
Please contact us at the address provided if you are a top-level, trustworthy hospitality manager or executive looking for opportunities with the finest companies in our industry worldwide. Due to our long association with the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration as a student, staff member, and volunteer, we naturally specialize in finding great opportunities for Cornell alumni and graduates of the other finest international colleges of hospitality management.
Here are all the current opportunities available through Philippus Miller III & Associates:
- Chief Operations Officer - hotel ownership and management firm - Orlando, FLAn established, visionary luxury hospitality brand is seeking a Chief Operations Officer to be responsible for their growing portfolio of luxury boutique resort hotels, mostly located in the southeastern US. In addition to their ten operating properties, they have four projects in the pipeline and are looking to continue growth via ground-up development, acquisitions, and management opportunities. Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the executive team, the COO's direct reports include the entire operations function: all the hotel General Managers, as well as the VPs of Sales and Marketing, F&B Concepts and Operations (2), and Engineering. The company's real estate/development function is housed in a different division. Almost half of the firm's revenue is derived from food and beverage, so expertise in this area is essential. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business or similar. A Master's degree is preferred. A seasoned luxury multi-property operations executive, with a minimum of seven years of relevant work experience with a similar title and scope of responsibility. Experience in luxury hotel brands is preferred, although an organization with a similarly sized portfolio of independent properties could also be suitable. Experience in a fast paced, high change, growing company, who possesses an extensive food and beverage background in luxury-level outlets & markets. Regional travel of up to 50%, particularly during hotel openings. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more details.
- General Manager - luxury hotel - New York, NYA noted luxury Manhattan hotel has an immediate need for a seasoned General Manager with a strong background in New York City. This is a very high-profile property with an active and engaged ownership group. The GM will need to be a change driver and willing to challenge the status quo. Requirements: prior NY luxury five star hotel GM experience, absolutely including the union relations component. Financial acumen drawn from extensive GM experience to tackle complex and non-traditional segmentation strategies. A resilient personality, calm under pressure and highly responsive. A high degree of interpersonal skills, with the maturity to effectively communicate with stakeholders. An effective negotiator who will influence the overall future direction of the hotel, and who is capable of creating strong business and community relationships. Highly engaged in the sales process with key business influencers. Strong leadership skills and able to manage both union and nonunion employees who have a wide range of experience. A nurturing personality, with the ability to motivate and challenge a tenured team. The ability to change and challenge the mindsets of the team while coaching and mentoring managers. High-level experience in a high powered, fast paced NYC luxury hotel. The capacity to offer exemplary service delivery in a union environment with a high ADR, as well as being able to drive top line revenues through travel industry relations and strong market presence. A great opportunity for a senior operations executive who has seen and done it all. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Residences - 5 star hotel/residences - New York, NYReporting to the General Manager of this branded luxury Manhattan hotel property that includes many residences, the Director will provide leadership and management for all aspects of the serviced residential component of the operation. He/she will oversee all operations and develop strategies and programs to ensure attainment of the residential goals and objectives, and that all standards are in place and enforced. Personally meet and interact with owners, review all owner comments and follow up on any owner service issues or needs. Prepare a comprehensive annual operating profit plan for all departments in the residential operation with addendum plans for staffing/development, capital expenditures/reserves, maintenance, and energy conservation. Work closely with the homeowners' association and manage/attend their board meetings. Implement and develop training programs in all departments to produce qualified personnel, to ensure continuity of management, and to prepare for vacancy and/or transfer requirements. Control all expenses based on HOA budget, as well as capital and reserve fund expenditures, and ensure that proper guidelines are adhered to and projects are completed on a timely basis. Establish and identify residential rental priorities and sales opportunities in the development of that business, and develop and implement the annual residential marketing plan. Identify and develop yield strategies to increase residential occupancy and revenue contribution. Keep the company's senior residential operations officers fully informed about the operation. Represent the company and the residences to the public, industry and government in such a manner to enhance the reputation of the corporation, the hotel and to gain recognition for their competency and contribution. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, business or similar. 5 to 10 years of luxury hotel and/or residential operations and management. Union experience very helpful. Strong IT skills, including Opera PMS. Strong understanding of finance, law, sales, purchasing, project management, and revenue management. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Marketing - luxury branded hotel - New York, NYReporting to the General Manager of this noted Manhattan property, with a dotted line to the company's regional marketing director, the Director of Marketing will oversee the hotel's marketing activities with the support of teams including, Sales, Catering, Conference Services, Public Relations and Revenue Management, and will ensure that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied. Direct reports include Directors of Sales, Catering Sales, Revenue Management, Reservations, and Digital Marketing. Responsibilities: maximize hotel revenue by implementing activities that positively impact hotel RevPAR performance. Monitor comp set to ensure continual market share improvement. Develop and implement programs to increase profitable sales in all product areas. Identify and monitor current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand. Recruit, select and develop the marketing team. Manage the hotel's yield management program, including the transition to a more robust dynamic pricing model. Ensure accuracy of definite bookings plus contracted group and corporate accounts. Review and monitor competitive hotels so as to formulate recommendations on product and service enhancements to remain competitive. Identify sources of business available to the hotel and establish priority marketing opportunities in the solicitation of that business. Understand the different needs of market segments and implement strategies/programs as appropriate to maximize profitability. Identify the direct sales, advertising, and public relations programs necessary to attract complementary sources of business. Develop the advertising and promotion budget and implement the annual marketing plan. Keep abreast of market trends and respond as needed. Initiate and supervise the installation of all sales and marketing office procedures and ensure hotel is in compliance with all corporate operating standards. Prepare, monitor and control the annual advertising and promotion budget. Working with the Director of Sales, solicit and service selected accounts. Participate on sales calls, and in designated trade, service and community association and clubs. Provide "one up" sales assistance for all key accounts, maintain an active account load and act as the hotel's sales leader. Serve as the key contact with organizations such as convention and business bureaus, governmental business bodies and key airline accounts. Set and monitor all quotas for sales activities and production for direct sales personnel. Develop and approve travel schedules and budgets, and implement and monitor an effective prospecting program. Review sales performance and audit key account activity. Administer the company's sales incentive plan. Cooperate with management team to disseminate information on sales activities, special bookings, business forecasts, competition, etc. Systems: enhance marketing effectiveness through improvements in automation. Utilize computerized operational systems (Delphi, FO system, etc.) and ensure accurate tracking of business segments/markets. Understand, utilize and supervise the installation of automated sales and reservations systems and ensure they achieve projected results. Develop special promotional programs to stimulate trial and generate revenue. Direct and manage the hotel's utilization of emerging social media tools and online review sites. Monitor all expenditures adhering to the advertising budget. Participate in the development of collateral and ensure that the company standards are maintained. Maintain open communication with advertising agency/media and provide them with constant input as to the hotel's needs. Work with the Director of Public Relations to ensure that the hotel receives maximum exposure in appropriate media. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, business, marketing, or similar, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years as Director of Marketing in a luxury city hotel. Strong revenue, technical marketing, and budget management skills. A sound analyzer and problem solver. A do-er, implementer, and action taker who is vigilant, attentive to detail, and obsessively service oriented. Requires regular travel. Please contact us for more details.
- Operations Manager - hotel/spa/luxury baths - New York, NYA new Asian concepted spa/baths/30 room hotel located just across the river from Manhattan is seeking a hands-on Operations Manager. Reporting to the GM, and then to the owner, both of whom are Cornell alumni, this spectacular facility has 160 employees, 20 managers, and a wide variety of soaking baths, pools, saunas, and treatment facilities, a rooftop garden, pools, and 3 food and beverage outlets, as well as a 30 room luxury hotel. The property has met with great early success, accommodating as many as 1500 people a day at peak. The Operations Manager will need to be hands-on, service oriented and available/visible/on the floor, managing by walking around as well as by example. Of particular importance at this stage is staff training, development, and supervision, in addition to setting and ensuring adherence to high standards of service. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business, or similar, with at least a year of hands-on operations experience in a full service hotel or club. This facility has the distinct potential to be the best in its class and is assembling a strong leadership team. Working for an entrepreneurial graduate of Cornell. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Marketing - fast food restaurant brand- suburban Washington, DCReporting to the Director of Restaurant Operations and supervising a Marketing Coordinator and a Brand Marketing Manager, the Director of Marketing will develop and implement strategic marketing plans and programs in support of the company's 60 or so restaurants. This includes advertising, public relations/communications, and sales promotion for all of their company-owned and franchise locations. Responsibilities: develop and implement marketing plans and programs. Direct external advertising agency to develop annual strategic marketing plan, calendar and ad campaign. Conceive and execute promotional programs to drive business. Oversee brand image and its usage. Collaborate on the conceptualization, testing and implementation of new menu items. Conduct sales analyses and evaluate the financial impact of promotional programs. Interact with franchisees, franchise business consultants, the marketing coordinator, and both district and general managers to train, develop, evaluate and plan for implementation of all marketing programs. Develop relationships with outside vendors to create partnerships for branding opportunities, marketing programs and co-op opportunities. Maintain and manage the marketing budget and the brand's marketing fund. Conduct periodic competitive shopping and stay abreast of consumer and industry trends. Assist with local store marketing activities. Work with and manage the outside ad agency on all of the brand's marketing and advertising activities. Direct and approve all creative pieces. Create PR communications materials. Manage radio production and the media plan and buys. Review website and social media and develop franchise marketing materials. Coordinate the development of promotional materials. Approve the design and supervise the production and distribution of various point-of-purchase menu boards and training materials, as well as the marketing resource guide. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, hospitality or business, and at least seven years of progressive experience in the marketing field. Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize so as to meet goals. Exceptional customer service skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and similar software packages. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Manager, Hotel Operations - Olympics hospitality company - New York suburbsThis suburban NYC-based international firm is the world's leading provider of hospitality services to the Olympic Games. They have been providing international clients with unparalleled hospitality experiences at the Games worldwide for many decades. From the individual Olympics enthusiast to corporations with strategic business objectives, the firm's customized programs cover all the details- ticketing, travel, lodging, food and beverage, and events- from the first planning meeting to the closing ceremony. The Hotel and Food and Beverage Operations Department is responsible for all aspects of room inventory procurement, management and hotel relations for the company's corporate client programs, consumer programs, and staff accommodations. Additionally, the department plans, creates and implements a flawless, extraordinary culinary and hospitality experience for all of their guests. Reporting to the Director of Hotel Food, and Beverage Operations, the Manager will plan and execute daily departmental operations, including room management of the overall hotel portfolio, site inspections, host city and hotel research, data entry, standards and procedures, operational planning, staff recruitment and training, and reporting. Responsibilities: Assist in negotiating and finalizing all contracts for hotels, restaurants and hospitality in future event host cities. Assist in overseeing the master allocation of all rooms by maintaining occupancy and usage grids for all clients in order to optimize overall room usage and minimize wasted room nights. Ensure accurate data entry, inventory management, rooming lists, and reporting within the company's Olympic management system. Oversee the recruitment, interviewing, hiring process, and inter-departmental communication as it relates to hotel operations. Be the main liaison with vendors, suppliers, hotel key staff, and the Organizing Committee. Manage client and hotel communication of operational information and documents, i.e. hotel information, hotel allocation letters, site inspections, room numbers, floor plans, and rooming lists. Assist in budgeting, timelines, planning, and tracking sheets and reporting tools within shared network for daily operations and Games-time specific templates. Oversee daily operations of one or more hotel properties on the Olympics site. Manage temporary hotel operations staff on-site and oversee the preparation of daily reports on inventory, room reconciliations and post-wrap up reports. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration or similar, with at least five years of progressive full-service hotel experience. Related positions and experience in other hospitality roles will also be considered. Two years of experience managing a team. A strong knowledge of hotel front office operations with emphasis on rooms control. A working knowledge of reservations, events and banquets is a plus, as is a knowledge and understanding of hotel contractual components, budgets and cost control measures. Knowledge of Fidelio, Opera etc. is desired. Command of MS Office, plus effective and professional written and spoken communications skills. Previous work experience at the Olympics or a large sporting event is preferred; international experience is a plus. A valid US passport with the ability to travel to the Olympics for extended periods of time and work extended hours. An excellent long-term planner who can also be flexible while on-site at the Olympics. Please contact us for more information.
- Food and Beverage Manager - Olympics hospitality company - New York suburbsThis suburban NYC-based international firm is the world's leading provider of hospitality services to the Olympic Games. They have been providing international clients with unparalleled hospitality experiences at the Games worldwide for many decades. From the individual Olympics enthusiast to corporations with strategic business objectives, the firm's customized programs cover all the details- ticketing, travel, lodging, food and beverage, and events- from the first planning meeting to the closing ceremony. The Hotel and Food and Beverage Operations Department is responsible for all aspects of room inventory procurement, management and hotel relations for the company's corporate client programs, consumer programs, and staff accommodations. Additionally, the department plans, creates and implements a flawless, extraordinary culinary and hospitality experience for all of their guests. Reporting to the Director of Hotel Food and Beverage Operations, the Manager directly assists in all aspects of the planning and implementation of F&B operations to guarantee that the best possible culinary experience is delivered to their guests. He/she will be responsible for financial reporting, menu creation, system and schedule management, creation of standards/procedures, and communication with client service managers and other departments. Responsibilities: assist with the design and management of timelines; planning tools; and sourcing/contracting of all vendors and products to be utilized for the various design, furnishing and fit-out projects at specific venues. Create client approval processes and tools, as well as operational policies/procedures/operations plans for each event. Manage and maintain of a dedicated database system and operational/reporting tools. Implement and monitor event scheduling and have oversight for all F&B related operations on-site at each event. Source information and prepare all vendor orders, delivery timelines, and service guidelines, and assist in the preparation of vendor contracts. Prepare menu and wine lists and suitable selection at each venue and maintain operational timelines and progress reports. Assist in planning of floor plans, fit-outs, decor and other requirements for hospitality suites, dining locations and others. Create financial forecasting and budget creation, management and implementation. Plan and implement staff training, rosters, and scheduling. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration or similar, with at least five years of progressive full-service hotel experience. Related positions and experience in other hospitality roles will also be considered. F&B financial and management experience is essential. A thorough knowledge of banquets and events, menu planning, costing experience, as well as a strong knowledge of wine/beverage. Command of MS Office, plus effective and professional written and spoken communications skills. Knowledge of Fidelio, Opera etc. is desired. Previous work experience at the Olympics or a large sporting event is preferred; international experience is a plus. A valid US passport with the ability to travel to the Olympics for extended periods of time and work extended hours. An excellent long-term planner who can also be flexible while on-site at the Olympics. Please contact us for more information.
- Analyst - Hospitality Acquisitions and Development - Atlanta, GAAn established hospitality management/investment/advisory company is seeking a talented junior analyst, to be responsible for using sophisticated financial models to evaluate business opportunities, as well to develop and maintain databases, matrices, and deal rolls and work with internal and external stakeholders, resulting in new deals. Responsibilities: evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose into details, and interpret underlying true needs. Perform in depth quantitative and qualitative analysis for proposed hotel acquisitions opportunities, including creating financial projections and evaluating the hotel in its competitive set. Investigate and filter potential opportunities that may include mixed-use hotel platforms, single assets, and portfolios. Present initial filter to business development team. Support detailed analysis of potential opportunities by populating valuation models with financial and market data. Assist in the completion of detailed asset valuations using discounted cash flow, income capitalization, leveraged IRR, comparable sales and construction cost techniques. Gather, compile, and present economic, market and demographic data in formats pertinent to hotel transactions. Maintain and update financial models that analyze potential opportunities and build integrated models for targeted acquisitions under different scenarios and valuation analyses. Support various reviews and analysis of P&L and balance sheet, revenue management/group booking review, and STR reports. Assist in all aspects of preparing presentations, offering materials, and RFPs. Assess feasibility and explore financing options for acquisitions based on liquidity, debt capacity, dilution, and valuation discounts and premiums. Provide support during due diligence process of targeted properties: create, compile, and package investor briefings, review of legal documentation, market analysis, feasibility assessment, and macro and micro property research. Facilitate dispositions: support brokers in creating marketing materials, provide requested documentation during due diligence, and communicate with the franchisor for transfer. Create ad-hoc reports leveraging M3 and other technology. Build models and track complex investor/owner waterfall disbursements for various entities. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, business or similar. 1 to 3 years of hospitality experience, but a recent or upcoming spring graduate with strong experience/internships could be considered as well. Working with a team of highly motivated, forward thinking, fast paced professionals that include Cornell graduates. The ability to create complex financial models in Excel and a thorough understanding of advanced Excel macros, links, workbooks, formulas, etc. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. A highly detailed individual who loves collecting, analyzing and presenting data that will provide insight and information to key decision makers. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel Real Estate Financial Analyst - hotel ownership/management company - eastern PennsylvaniaAn established and growing mid-Atlantic branded select service hotel developer, owner and operator is seeking a real estate financial analyst, to be involved in the strategic planning, budgeting, acquisition, development, financing, and disposition of the company's hotel portfolio. Reporting to the VP Finance and working closely with the President and VP Operations, the position will provide financial and operational analysis, asset valuation and strategic planning support for all aspects of the firm. The role will provide financial support in the acquisition, development, management and disposition of the company's portfolio of assets, as well as with the budgeting process. Responsibilities: develop the financial analysis for each hotel in order to prepare the strategic asset plan. Develop models which reflect each business unit's strategy. Support the annual asset and operating company budget process. Benchmark each hotel's performance against industry standards. Support analysis and preparation of annual sales and marketing plans, and support the development of each hotel's penetration analysis. Regularly analyze all operating metrics relating to rate, occupancy, gross operating profit and flow through objectives at each hotel. Analyze 4-week STR data and identify variances to plan and market. Analyze line item operating expenses against plan and industry benchmarks, and with the controller, identify variances to plan. Participate in the acquisitions and development due diligence process: develop competitive market/market trends analysis, synthesize supply/demand projections, and develop penetration analysis template. Update the market research used to identify the top 10 potential acquisition and development target markets. Develop pro formas for proposed transactions, including sources and uses of funds and income statement. Assist treasury with preparation of loan request book and in monthly reporting of all new construction and acquisition projects until stabilization. Assist in the preparation of the annual hold/sell analysis and prepare due diligence materials for targeted dispositions. Requirements: a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in hotel administration, accounting or finance, with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of full-time experience as a financial analyst or consultant in the hotel and real estate industries. Experience working in the hospitality operations environment and familiarity with STR reports preferred. Knowledge and experience in real estate financial planning and analysis, valuation methods, market research, project management, and real estate accounting. Specific areas of required knowledge include strategic planning, financial modeling and analysis, including cash flows and IRR analysis, variance analysis, asset valuation, capital formation, market analysis, and property/asset management. Experience with integrated financial systems (SAP) and all MS Office programs. Very strong Excel modeling, charting and graphics skill set. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Proficient market research experience, with the ability to independently collect and evaluate economic and local market data. Strong understanding of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry is preferred. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Senior Vice President, Hotel Operations - hotel ownership/management firm - Minneapolis, MNA hotel ownership and management company who owns 5 branded select service hotels in Minnesota/Wisconsin and with 2 more in the pipeline is seeking an SVP Operations to supervise the group's hotels as efficiently as possible. Responsibilities: hire and train qualified general managers to produce the highest volume of sales and affect the greatest profit while maintaining a high degree of public satisfaction, confidence and prestige in the service and quality of all hotels managed by the firm. Remain competitive in every area, producing and achieving budgetary goals. Follow company policies and procedures and maintain high employee morale. Oversee the supervision and operations of the hotels in order to achieve desired sales and profit goals. Interact with guests, potential guests, and community leaders. Maintain the highest ethical standards of operation and quality of services and facilities for company owned hotels. Ensure that hotel GMs achieve payroll and related budget and maintain high annual ratings on franchisor guest service indices and RevPAR within their competitive sets. Assist in developing and managing operating budgets for all hotels. Ensure that the sales efforts in all hotels are running up to par. Meet with sales managers to review sales calls and revenue achievements. Weekly review of hotel maintenance and quality standards for proper guest room, public space, and exterior cleanliness, as well as conduct random inspections. Analyze operations and meet with GMs to receive and review suggestions. Review monthly accounts receivable aging, guest complaints, brand guest satisfaction scores, and property ranking. Select, train and develop GMs, keeping them responsible for franchise and company standards and assisting them in improving their levels of performance. Oversee all programs that help improve employee morale and motivation. Direct monthly GM meetings regarding sales, forecasting, quality control, safety, etc. Prepare annual capital improvements lists and control and approve overtime, requisitions, purchase orders and all hotel expenses. Review star reports, CVB summaries and nightly occupancy comparisons. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hospitality or business. A minimum of 8 years of operations experience in a multi-unit, multi-location hospitality company, with a minimum of 5 years of general management experience, including a proven track record of growth and profitability. In addition to an operations background, experience in sales and marketing and/or accounting/finance is preferred. A strong knowledge of hospitality operations development theory, and methods and the ability to communicate them effectively to others within the organization. The ability to maximize the potential of the organization by introducing innovative concepts and holding teams accountable for the property-level delivery of customized, best-in-class solutions. Experience in developing and implementing appropriate systems for measuring critical aspects of operational management and development, including their impact on profit and revenue outcomes. Leadership skills, including communication, coaching, mentoring, feedback and training. A critical thinker and decision maker, with the ability to influence people in new ways of thinking- to commit and accept responsibility for actions combined with the patience to listen and respond. This executive will be an entrepreneurial and inspirational leader- someone who combines vision and urgency for the company. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel Real Estate Advisor - hotel brokerage firm - Midwestern location of choiceA commercial real estate brokerage firm dealing exclusively with hotel transactions currently has offices in Minnesota and Nebraska. The company transacts hotels in the upper Midwest via their national database of buyers and sellers, and they are now looking for self-starters to support the geographic growth of the firm. The expectation for a candidate would be to open a new brokerage office elsewhere in the Midwest (likely working from home) that focuses on adjacent and new geographic areas that will increase the firm's coverage of the US hotel marketplace. Attributes: professional communications skills. Self-motivation and self-direction, with the ability/willingness to work remotely while being part of a larger team. The ability and desire to work on a commission based income. Travel as required for showings, meetings, etc. Sales oriented, and willing to work as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers of hotels. Detail oriented, and able to check work completed by others to ensure that it is performed properly. The skill to create win/win solutions. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree in hotel administration, business, or related field, with a minimum of four years of experience in the quantitative side of the hotel industry or related business. The ability to read and understand/interpret hotel financial statements including NOI, EBITDA, ADR, occupancy, RevPAR, etc. Possesses, or has the ability to obtain, a real estate license in the state in which he or she intends to conduct business. Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) real estate law, local/regional economies, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government regulations as they pertain to the hotel industry. Working with Cornell Hotel School alumni. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel real estate transactions analysts/agents - San Francisco/other officesA small number of opportunities exist for hospitality transactions professionals to join one of the premier hotel advisory/brokerage groups, with 12 offices in the United States. The firm was founded in 2004 by hoteliers--owners, operators, and developers--who have a passion for the hospitality industry. The company has experienced rapid growth and been rated as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine for the last four years consecutively. The firm provides the highest quality brokerage, consulting and overall advisory services to the industry, the most accurate and timely analysis, along with the absolute integrity that has earned it the utmost respect from its peers and its clients. The team communicates and provides its services via technology beyond which the industry has even thought about. Its founders are its leaders. They do not answer to a mega-corporation, are not a subsidiary business, and are not publicly traded. This allows them to be the premier hotel advisory company without compromise. The group publishes articles, speaks at conferences, lectures at universities, and maintains a balance between their work and personal lives. Contrary to usual practice, the organization is always team-driven, working collectively and collaboratively. The organization is looking for the top 1% of talent in its industry segment for a long-term commitment to the firm. It offers the best industry commission splits, and as part of the family, all agents that meet criteria in longevity and performance have the ability to gain ownership in the company. Principals obtain and assign listings to teams of two or three, so new agents are able to work immediately on listings and have many diverse opportunities to close transactions. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree, preferably in hotel administration, real estate, or business, or an MBA Degree with a real estate finance focus. At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry in a consultancy, operational or brokerage role. Beyond this, individual profiles of varying levels of seniority will be considered. Upon joining the firm, 12 modules of training are required--from valuation analysis to branding to ethics. Although anyone selected will already be a hospitality real estate professional, by the end of their first year they will be a hotel expert. Working with Cornell Hotel School graduates. Please contact us for more details.