Whether you are an individual seeking an exciting new challenge, or a company seeking top-notch talent, your interests are most assuredly kept confidential. We never present a candidate's resume without their express permission, and unless given approval by the candidate, we never contact current employers.
Please contact us at the address provided if you are a top-level, trustworthy hospitality manager or executive looking for opportunities with the finest companies in our industry worldwide. Due to our long association with the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration as a student, staff member, and volunteer, we naturally specialize in finding great opportunities for Cornell alumni and graduates of the other finest international colleges of hospitality management.
Here are all the current opportunities available through Philippus Miller III & Associates:
- Hotel Manager - private club - Hobe Sound, FloridaReporting to the General Manager of this noted Florida club, the Hotel Manager will administer and supervise all hotel accommodations, front office, dock, security and housekeeping. The club has 52 guest rooms spread across 15 cottages, primarily used by friends and family of guests, which are managed like a small luxury resort. He/she will provide the highest level of courteous, professional and efficient service to all members and guests, and will develop and implement best practice systems and processes to drive luxury standard levels. Responsibilities: drive positive member and guest experiences within areas of oversight. Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, employees and other departments to facilitate this club-wide goal. Monitor proper operation and financial performance, in addition to cultivating employee morale and ensuring quality training of accommodations, front office, dock, security and housekeeping staff. Establish, implement, and monitor SOPs. Analyze, operate and make recommendations/improvements regarding all aspects of front office systems and processes, including software, analytics, yield management and financial performance. Develop and maintain a plan for ongoing replacement/improvement of capital and operating assets. Ensure staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to meet business demands. Ensure implementation of all club policies and standards. Participate in all club management and staff meetings and assist with formulation of strategic business plans. Train new and existing employees and help to develop and implement training programs. Monitor financial performance of all departments and related expenses to ensure they are kept in line with the budget. Establish problem solving methods and corrective measures to handle member and guest complaints/requests expeditiously. Create operating environment that ensures consistent member and guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5 star hotel. Post updated information forecasting 72-hour business demands and review with accommodations and housekeeping employees. Work closely with housekeeping regarding daily room status, vacancies, arrivals, departures, concierge services, room amenities, etc. Establish and implement an effective notification system between accommodations, housekeeping, and facilities departments. Manage daily activities of housekeeping department to include the implementation of SOPs to ensure appropriate cleaning of all areas; payroll and supply control remains in accordance with budget and varying business levels; excellence in appearance of all public areas and physical property. Perform daily inspections of property and rooms to assess operational opportunities. Determine and maintain departmental work schedules. Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment and accommodations and arrange for repairs and/or replacement of damaged items. Elevate protection of club through implementation of security officer checkpoint SOPs. Comply with club accounting procedures; assist in development of annual budget. Report and improve P&L; identify savings and opportunities; justify expenditures and clearly communicate achievements. Assist General Manager in development of capital expenditure plans and utilize budgets to obtain financial objectives. Serve as information liaison to General Manager. Create an environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork and a passion for providing excellent service. Complete and implement development plan for employees, including managers and supervisors, focused on continual learning. Conduct one-on-ones with managers and employees to provide service training on a monthly basis. Monitor turnover rate and ensure it remains at a reasonable level. Interview, hire, train, and counsel employees in coordination with the Director of Human Resources. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree, preferably in hotel administration, with at least 2 years of related luxury resort management experience. Proficiency in Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word. Working with a Cornell Hotel School graduate. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Acquisitions - lifestyle hotel brand - San Francisco, CAA lifestyle hospitality brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors is seeking a Director of Acquisitions, to be based in San Francisco and help lead this fast-growing company in achieving its aggressive growth objectives to expand into major markets in North America and internationally. The person in this role will report directly to the Chief Development Officer (CDO) and will be a key member of the leadership team, building the real estate portfolio and helping to shape the company's expansion strategy. He/she will identify and acquire real estate suitable for development, repositioning, and conversion. The firm is poised for rapid expansion, with capital commitments in hand in excess of $200M for the next 2-3 years. Responsibilities: build, develop, and manage a team of acquisitions professionals to source and negotiate deal opportunities that align with the company's growth and objectives for the brand, both domestically and abroad. Oversee financial and feasibility analysis, diligence, and presentation of investments to the investment committee. Lead real estate negotiations with selling landowners, JV negotiations with partners, and closing of real estate transactions. Develop relationships with developers and potential JV partners to source and develop properties suitable for the brand. Oversee the due diligence, conceptual design, entitlement, and feasibility analysis process for all potential acquisition opportunities. Cultivate relationships with local and national government park and campground officials, as well as with owners of campgrounds and wineries. Prepare and submit requests for proposals for concession/management opportunities at city, county, state, and national parks and forests. Perform analytical studies to demonstrate the feasibility of the business plan for new acquisitions- analyzing the impact of the brand's entry and/or expansion into key markets. Pursue opportunities for the acquisition and negotiation of management contracts. Work closely with the CDO to understand the company's strategic goals and how they translate to the acquisition of new properties. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, business, or similar. A minimum of 10 years of experience in real estate finance, specifically including commercial real estate acquisitions and negotiations, with at least 3 years of hospitality acquisitions experience. An understanding of the real estate entitlement process, and ideally, experience working with local governmental agencies to gain development project approvals. Experience identifying and qualifying leads to close real estate acquisition and management contract deals. A deep and experiential understanding of all parts of the deal process for a variety of transaction types, including fee simple acquisitions, ground leases, management contracts, joint ventures, etc. Strong networking skills and an established reputation among industry peers and colleagues. Comfort and confidence in leveraging existing relationships and forging new ones to source off-market deal opportunities. Strong analytical and Excel modeling skills, as well as oral and written presentation skills. Someone who thinks at a strategic level and will also be comfortable operating as "a doer" and getting into the details. The ability to travel, primarily domestically, up to 50% of the time. Working with Cornell Hotel School graduates. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Revenue - lifestyle hotel brand - San Francisco, CAA lifestyle hospitality brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors is seeking a Director of Revenue, to be based in San Francisco and help lead this fast-growing company in achieving its aggressive growth objectives to expand into major markets in North America and internationally. The firm is poised for rapid expansion, with capital commitments in hand in excess of $200M for the next 2-3 years. The revenue executive will report directly to the COO and be a key member of the leadership team. He/she will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of all revenue management, ecommerce, and sales and marketing functions for the brand's portfolio. Responsibilities: directly oversee the revenue management team, corporate sales managers, and all reservations staff. Maximize revenue for all properties including group, transient, and catering, ensuring monthly and annual goals are achieved. Devise revenue management strategy, and manage rate and inventory to ensure deployment of the right price at the right time. Train and direct team efforts. Direct the solicitation efforts of sales and reservations staff using effective communication, while overseeing rate, date and space commitments and deployment strategies. Develop and present detailed revenue build-up for annual budgets for all properties. In conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer, develop annual sales and marketing plan and execute all planned strategies. Develop SOPs for sales and train staff in effective sales strategies. Streamline sales process. Lead weekly revenue management meetings with GMs and sales and reservations teams. Ensure consistent revenue strategies are in place and monitored for effectiveness. Identify short- and long-term revenue holes and create strategies to in-fill with new business. Own all OTA relationships and ensure best practices for managing relationships and rate strategies are in place. Evaluate and negotiate new OTA partnerships. Assist in monitoring submission of contracts and proposals, provide guidance and assistance to sales managers to quote and close business. Coordinate with marketing team to ensure that initiatives are aligned, that SEO, pay-per-click, collateral development, email and other campaigns are targeted, in synch, and meeting required ROI thresholds. Set group booking goals, group ceilings and overbooking policies. Implement sales manager bonus plan and track individual performance against goals. Work with HR and GMs to interview, select and train new sales team members. Act as an interim sales manager when needed. Look for opportunities to further market the brand through advertising programs, tradeshows and partnership events. Monitor performance of reservations team- insure proper training is in place and goals are being realized. Participate in developing quarterly department goals, objectives and systems. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, marketing or similar. A passion for hospitality and the great outdoors. Strong analytical skills, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in hospitality revenue management. Experience as a DORM/DOSM in a multi-property environment. Sales experience: strategic with tactical sales skills; act as a consultant who is skilled in relationship management and negotiations. A highly effective communicator who knows how to lead and mentor, to budget and forecast, and has critical evaluation skills. Working knowledge of cloud-based applications; knowledge of Google Suite preferred. Travel several times a month may be needed. Working with a Cornell Hotel School graduate. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Sales and Marketing - new gaming resort - upstate NYA 400+ room destination resort, casino and entertainment complex with 10 food and beverage outlets, spa, pools, golf course, fitness centers, and waterpark is seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing, to be responsible for the successful sales effort for the conference, banquet and hotel facility. The first objective will be to create a wide-ranging approach to revenue opportunities, ADR optimization, selling strategy and booking norms. An intimate knowledge of all full-service sales markets for hotel, convention, trade shows, exhibition and banquet events and catering is essential for this comprehensive sales strategy. The DOSM will sustain a culture of "coaching for performance" and will set monthly leadership expectations relating to common goals for associate growth, specifically with selling skills development. In addition to department oversight, this position will actively solicit business with a focus on convention, corporate group event, exhibitions, association and professional tour and travel markets. Responsibilities: create a focused annual sales and marketing plan directed at setting and delivering sales strategies to drive revenue results. This entails analyzing market, customer and competitive information and building sales strategy and marketing objectives to expose this new facility and destination to travel and event revenue generators. Find creative and effective ways to bring in new business within group/meetings and business transient market segments. Cultivate and source leads through industry associations, brand connections and regional tourist entities. Identify high priority sales activities to target early based on long booking windows and high spend, then build out targeted sales action plans for all market segments. Direct the efforts of all sales department associates to include direct sales and networking approaches for client qualification, facility exposure, proposals, booking procedures and follow up activities. Maintain fresh marketing and sales content for all key target markets and revenue outlets, including tourism and event planning sites, travel booking engines, and social media channels. Coordinate ongoing research of the travel and event industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from various markets. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations for prospective clients. Communicate sales strategy, key initiatives and promotional programs to the associate internal audience. Meet with and entertain clients, some of which may require travel. Research trade show and sales opportunities to maximize facility exposure. Responsible for representation within the business community and hospitality industry that exposes the hotel to opportunities and creates a positive public image. Participate in key organizations as recommended by management. Organize and/or attend scheduled sales, operations and related leadership meetings. Direct all input and report retrieval from the facility sales software system for file maintenance, correspondence and preparation of future sales and marketing budgets. Prepare consistent sales reports for executive leadership review. Collaborate and coordinate with the casino marketing team to effectively manage a calendar of all tentative and confirmed events in all areas of the resort. Participate in trade shows and industry association events in order to sell and market the resort and the destination. Put the guest at the forefront of every decision. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, sales/marketing, business, or similar. Proficient in use of hotel property management systems. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Five or more years of full-service hotel sales experience- hotel opening experience is a plus. Previous experience in a four or five-star facility is preferred, as is experience in a resort casino environment. Proficiency in managing critical sales components, including revenue management yield tactics, marketing campaigns and promotions, and departmental reporting procedures. Strong leadership experience, with the demonstrated ability to lead and coach a team. The ability to analyze sales efforts and goal achievement. Ability to note deviations from the business plan, determine causes and provide recommendations to the VP Resort Operations on needed action plans. Strong written and verbal communications skills. A positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner: negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order to reach objectives of the organization. Excellent communication is critical to translating the business plan into clear and concise strategies, developing external industry partners, and building internal talent. A strong understanding of the hospitality industry, with demonstrated knowledge in the areas of marketing, business development, revenue management, and outside and inside sales approaches. Working with Cornell Hotel School graduates. Please contact us for more information.
- Vice President of Hospitality - real estate development company - Boston, MAA Boston-based real estate development and investment firm seeks an entrepreneurial, highly motivated individual for their newly created VP Hospitality position. The ideal candidate will combine substantial operations experience with strong financial acumen and budgetary knowledge to assist the firm in their asset management and development activities. The company has completed a variety of ground-up development projects in the residential, retail, and hospitality spaces and has acquired a pipeline of future projects. The firm's hospitality development work in the Boston and Florida markets is based on a strategy of providing high-design, high-service, boutique scale projects on sites where they can build multiple phases of buildings. Their latest investment in developing a lifestyle hotel brand is a response to where they see the real estate market is headed. They believe that operational excellence and a strong brand across the asset types (residential, office, retail, hotel) will be a differentiator in their ability to source new deals and outperform when they execute them. The firm's lean team has several core competencies, including the permitting, design, construction management, financing, and investment management of real estate. They are looking to add a VP who can bring hospitality knowledge and experience in managing their existing assets, finalizing design and development of the next project (a permitted 130-140 keys in downtown Boston with extensive F&B/events programming breaking ground in the fall), and pushing forward on future opportunities. The firm hopes to bring management of hotel operations in-house in the future and extend the brand they're building to properties they don't own, so the ability to potentially oversee and build that business line is what they want and need. For now, the VP will have their hands full with third party managers and the development work. Responsibilities: reporting to the company's president, the VP will join the executive team and bring expertise to the business activities of the company, which currently include asset management, development, and ownership of real estate and land for both hospitality and other uses. The VP will have the expertise to help shape current projects and to leverage opportunities to build new relationships and brand and manage forthcoming projects. He/she should be a strategic thinker, as well as have the ability to establish credibility and direct a group towards a common vision while working in a collaborative fashion. The dynamic environment of this real estate firm requires excellent attention to detail, follow through, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Across the lifecycle of a project, the day to day can vary widely, but responsibilities will include strategic oversight of and assistance to third party management in marketing, operations, capital, and reporting responsibilities for a growing portfolio of lodging assets. Conduct property inspections and lead owner meetings with onsite management. Interact in a thoughtful and collaborative manner with the goal of enhancing asset value through product positioning, revenue maximization, cost effective operations, and guest service. Implement the detailed branding developed in conjunction with the creating the hotel asset, and assist onsite personnel in obtaining support for the production of collateral and SOPs for upholding the standards of service. Work with vendors, PR, and onsite marketing teams to pursue brand extension opportunities and partnerships. Provide the hospitality expertise to continue the firm's development work, including an expansion of offerings in Florida with a focus on membership to use the facilities, including a brand-new stand-alone events venue and garden. Provide the same assistance with planning, programming, and executing the Boston property. Assist in detailed research and leveraging of contacts to underwrite the development activities of the firm. Analyze and respond to all market, operations, and capital expenditure reporting. Develop a strategic plan to bring management of the firm's owned properties in-house over the next 2-3 years. Seek out opportunities/partner with other owners to extend the firm's services to their properties. Review and approve all budgets for hotel properties. Create capital plans and approve project budgets for both completed and under development properties. Interface with legal, finance, brokerage, construction, and consultant professionals at all levels. Bring vision, a can-do attitude, and a sincere interest in and love for the hospitality world to the office every day. Bring an optimism and a thirst for finding opportunities and making them happen. Qualifications: in this small but growing company, fit will be very important. Intelligence, vision, and passion will be highly valued. A successful candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in hotel operations and asset management. In addition, extensive and broad knowledge, experience, and contacts within the lodging industry is required. A Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, business, or similar. In addition to quantitative real estate finance skills, he/she must have excellent soft skills for working with a variety of professionals, as well as strong hospitality industry relationships and a strong network to draw on to create new opportunities. Please contact us for more information.
- Chief Sales Officer - hospitality real estate developer - Boston, MAA Boston-based real estate developer and owner of country clubs, high-level residential communities and boutique hotels is seeking an experienced Chief Sales Officer to oversee and implement a holistic sales funnel, help define appropriate and targeted sales strategies for each of its properties, improve real estate sales processes, and serve as the liaison between the firm's marketing department and on-site brokers. Across their six international properties the company has a wide variety of luxury real estate inventory, and the Chief Sales Officer will refine the company's sales strategy at each property and serve as the voice of their customers. Responsibilities: take ownership of the end-to-end real estate sales funnel and identify and implement processes to enhance conversion strategies at all stages, from early outreach initiatives to on-site experience. Proactively identify conversion opportunities and work with brokers and marketing teams to refine sales approach at each customer touchpoint. Oversee on-site sales experience, including pushing for the development and packaging of best-possible developer vision, sales and marketing collateral material, and other relevant sales tools. Work with membership sales directors to refine strategy, approach and process. Responsible for annual outcomes in terms of reaching and exceeding annual sales goals. Customer identification: gather data and information to bring the customer to life and refine the approach to targeting and converting new leads. Inform development teams on customer preferences regarding real estate products and master planning/amenities. Be an advocate for identification and development of highly relevant target customers. Marketing data: collaborate with marketing department to collect and analyze data on key demographic bases. Assist in implementing data-driven strategies for effectively targeting and converting real estate sales prospects. Serve as a bridge between on-site salespeople and corporate marketing department. Collaborate with marketing department on omnichannel marketing strategy, as well as continued implementation and improvement of CRM strategies. Understand the needs and desires of the firm's existing membership and its real estate prospects, and develop communications protocols to appropriately inform membership prospects on corporate strategies and vision. Existing customers are the best source of referrals and leads: implement strategies to delight members, and explore their networks to develop sales leads. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, sales and marketing, or similar. 10+ years of experience managing sales organizations, with experience in implementing new data-driven sales strategies and processes. Preference may be given to candidates with experience in the luxury real estate and hospitality fields. Process- and data-oriented, but strong in communication and relationship-building. A high level of written and oral communication skills. Frequent travel required. Generous compensation commensurate with an experienced sales leader, with significant incentive opportunities. Working with Cornell Hotel School graduates. Please contact us for more information.
- Director of Operations - family office - NYC/suburban NYSeeking a very experienced hospitality operations professional to lead residential operations for a prominent family based in Westchester NY. Residential experience is required. He/she will possess a broad range of operations, leadership and hospitality skills and have demonstrated experience building and effectively running a high-functioning residential or hospitality operation. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to partner with the principals, family office team and residential staff to create an exemplary residential environment and experience for the family across several properties. The role will be based in the principal's NYC office in SoHo, so as to allow the director to partner with the family office team and interface with the principal. Travel will be required to Westchester County 2-3 days per week. Periodic travel to other properties will be required as well. This role will report to the head of the family office and will manage 7 direct reports and numerous third-party vendors. Responsibilities: Property and Experience Management: lead a team of residential professionals in creating and maintaining a world-class residential operation with a focus on service and experience for the family and guests. Develop and implement service standards, levels and processes to effectively manage the residential properties, including the primary family residence, a secondary Westchester property, an out-of-state vacation home, an airplane and vehicles. Ensure synchronization and successful execution of daily household operations, meal curation, service standards, seasonal maintenance and repairs. Manage the documentation of all policies and procedures pertaining to the operation of residential properties and related risk management. Plan, prioritize and manage project work, including maintenance/repair, upgrading amenities, seasonal needs, etc.; synchronize with family calendar for minimum disruption. Identify, review and negotiate terms with vendors; actively review the quality of vendor work; review invoices for accuracy; forecast other staffing needs based on scheduled work and events. Provide management oversight of the airplane to ensure it is properly stocked, staffed, cleaned, catered and prepared for travel; ensure vehicles are maintained. Conduct meticulous reviews and checks of operating procedures, service levels, resolution of open issues, and quality of work being done; proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Build and track household budgets; review and approve all household bills; partner with family office to ensure strong fiscal discipline in the residential operations. Staff Management: develop standards and policies for staff (schedules, attire, physical appearance, conduct). Develop and execute training for staff, including expectations, standards, processes, with consistent performance management process for all staff members. Regularly meet with staff to review work, provide feedback and refine service standards. Resolve HR issues. Project Management: oversee all aspects of construction and renovation projects, including partnering with architects and designers, exterior and interior design reviews, documentation on decisions made, town permitting, site visits/progress meetings, continuous budget/cost review, and issue resolution, looping in the principal when necessary. Manage all planning for all events, including space/venue selection, event design, menu curation, staffing/service coverage, rentals, decorating/table settings, and "run of show" responsibilities to ensure flawless execution. Manage interior design projects, including partnering with design firms, reviewing plans, selecting options to present to the principal for review, shopping for interior decor, commissioning art, budget/cost review and successful completion of work. Assist with other major purchases, e.g. art, vehicles. Oversee family movement between properties, ensuring properties are properly opened and ready to welcome the family. Stay abreast of trends in design, art gallery exhibits/shows, new options for supplies and other areas that could contribute to elevating the family experience. Qualifications: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration or similar. 15+ years of demonstrated experience in residential operations/estate management and luxury hospitality. A well-honed service orientation; experience creating exemplary hospitality experiences. Business skills/financial acumen, including budget development and management and negotiations. Exceptional project management and HR management skills. A proactive and strong problem solver, with the ability to stay calm under pressure. Technologically savvy. Strong relationship and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate succinctly up, down and laterally. Broad range of relevant knowledge, refined aesthetic and creative. Unwavering discretion. A generous compensation package is available for the right person. Please contact us for more details.
- Director of Operations - new RV/ small cottage concept - Salt Lake City/rural UtahA Utah-based real estate private equity firm that has been primarily focused in the multifamily market is now in the very early stages of creating a separate hospitality line, focused exclusively on the traditional recreational vehicle (RV) park industry. This is a new concept in this segment, designed to deliver on the experience people are increasingly seeking from this form of recreation, along with a unique amenity package creating a premium new offering in the market. Reporting to the COO, the firm is seeking candidates with hospitality experience and an entrepreneurial mindset to be the point person for operating their first property in rural Utah. The project is under development and will be completed in 2020. It will be comprised of 100 keys: 69 RV sites, 22 small cottages, and 9 upscale trailers. To succeed in this role the candidate must be driven, ambitious, experienced and seeking an entrepreneurial environment. Candidates would reside in the vicinity of the corporate office in Salt Lake City and make regular trips to the property location. Interest in real estate development is a plus, though fundamentally, the company needs an experienced operations professional to open the property. Responsibilities: hire and manage on-site staffing, including payroll, HR, and scheduling. Implement and optimize marketing and PR to drive traffic and maximize revenue. Plan and implement services, including housekeeping, landscaping, food and beverage service, and entertainment programming. Design, monitor and improve processes and systems that support guest experience with a view towards improving retention and ROI. Monitor, review, and analyze data and performance statistics, as well as business metrics of all types, and introduce and execute initiatives to improve performance. Participate in the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for investors and senior management. Manage property-level cash, and project and recommend appropriate property-level contributions and distributions. Evaluate the local market to identify changes and trends and their related impact on real estate values and investment strategies. Requirements: a Bachelor's or Master's degree in hotel administration, real estate, or related field, with a strong record of academic achievement. Strong hospitality operations experience, although exposure to real estate and/or asset management would be a plus. Exceptional analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. A strong understanding of hospitality operations. The firm fosters a collaborative professional environment where each employee is encouraged and expected to contribute to its processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Please contact us for more information.
- Hotel Real Estate Associate - Austin, TXAn opportunity exists for a hospitality transactions professional to join one of the premier hotel advisory/brokerage groups, with 12 offices in the United States. The firm was founded in 2004 by hoteliers- owners, operators, and developers- who have a passion for the hospitality industry. The company has experienced rapid growth and has been rated as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine for the last four years consecutively. The firm provides the highest quality brokerage, consulting and overall advisory services to the industry, the most accurate and timely analysis, along with the absolute integrity that has earned it the utmost respect from its peers and its clients. The team communicates and provides its services via technology beyond which the industry has even thought about. Its founders are its leaders. They do not answer to a mega-corporation, are not a subsidiary business, and are not publicly traded. This allows them to be the premier hotel advisory company without compromise. The group publishes articles, speaks at conferences, lectures at universities, and maintains a balance between their work and personal lives. Contrary to usual practice, the organization is always team-driven, working collectively and collaboratively. The organization is looking for the top 1% of talent in its industry segment for a long-term commitment to the firm. It offers the best industry commission splits, and as part of the family, all agents that meet criteria in longevity and performance have the ability to gain ownership in the company. Principals obtain and assign listings to teams of two or three, so new agents are able to work immediately on listings and have many diverse opportunities to close transactions. The Associate will partner with the Managing Director in the Austin office, to assist with daily brokerage activities that include sourcing, developing and executing hotel transactions. Requirements: a Bachelor's degree, preferably in hotel administration, real estate, or business, or an MBA Degree with a real estate finance focus. At least 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial real estate, with a hospitality focus greatly preferred but not required. A Texas Real Estate Salesperson's license is also preferred. Upon joining the firm, 12 modules of training are required- from valuation analysis to branding to ethics. Compensation will be 100% commission (no draw, no salary) with aggressively tiered payout structure and generous reimbursement for business expenditures. The office has a strong pipeline to plug candidates into right away to reduce ramp up period and ensure success. Although anyone selected will already be a real estate professional, by the end of their first year they will be a hotel expert. Please contact us for more details.