Please contact us at the address provided so that we can arrange to present you with the kind of top-level managers and executives you need for your organization to flourish. The hospitality executives who contact us in search of such positions are of top quality—in fact, the vast majority are graduates of the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration or of other top hospitality college programs around the world.
Our objective is to help clients maximize the return on their substantial investment in human capital. We offer only high quality, highly personalized service and client attention. Our services include executive search and recruitment, candidate assessment, employment reference verification, and career counseling.
Our executive search and management recruitment functions involve a series of steps:
- Commence with an understanding of our clients' organizational structure, corporate culture, specific job requirements and personal specifications.
- Search and select from our extensive, personal international database for potential candidates who meet the assignment specifications.
- Interview each qualified candidate.
- Research professional and personal references and background checks.
- Prepare and present a summary of each selected candidate's credentials that relate to the client's job specifications.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews and assist the client through the selection and negotiation process, if desired.
- Maintain a working relationship with the client after the appointment to ensure all their needs have been met.
We have completed successful searches for independent resorts in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean, for many major international hotel corporations and luxury independent resorts, for capital and consuting firms, for hospitality REITs, private equity firms, on-line travel concerns, investment banks, private clubs, colleges and universities, and gaming companies. A representative but by no means complete sampling of satisfied friends and clients includes: Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, Kimpton Hotels, Host Hotels and Resorts, Choice Hotels International, Intercontinental Hotels Group, The Dorchester Collection, Delaware North Companies, HEI Hotels, JHM Hotels, KSL Capital, Rockwood Capital, Delaware North Companies, Lehman Brothers, Medallia Software, Ernst & Young, TriMont Realty Advisors, Wegmans Food Markets, Nisbet Plantation (Nevis), The Reefs Resort (Bermuda), Petit St. Vincent Resort (British West Indies), Cambridge Beaches (Bermuda), Turnberry Associates, Round Hill Hotel and Villas (Jamaica), Africa Expeditions, Inc. (Kenya/Sudan), the New Sanno Hotel (Tokyo, Japan), the Saucon Valley Country Club (Bethlehem, PA), the Culinary Institute of America, Baha Mar Development Corp. (Bahamas), Stone-Levy LLC, Miller Global, Insinger Machine Company, Dubai College of Tourism, Myriad Entertainment, and PM Hospitality Strategies.